Monday, January 28, 2008

New Video of Camera Waterproofing Workshop !

Hi All!
This weekend I was privileged to conduct a camera waterproofing workshop hosted by the Marine Advanced Technology Education Center at Monterey Peninsula College. Our friend and associate Dan Atwell was present and videoed the presentation for me. I have edited the video and am presenting it even though it is less than perfect. For those visiting the site who were in attendance, I look forward to conversing with you on the blog. I was impressed with your passion and am looking forward to seeing the bots you create! If you have any questions please feel free to post them to the blog or e-mail me at sail2kay@yahoo.com Cheers, The Tool Goddess

If you want to build this camera You will need:

1 Anaconda color camera from X10.com
4 oz kit EnviroTex Lite from Create for Less
1 jar from McMaster Carr part #4188T41
5 minute epoxy
side cutters
1 small (electronics) phillips screw driver
dye from Eager Plastics (optional)
and a healthy dose of patience!

The step by step instructions are available here.

No comments: